The Housing Asset Management Solution provider for the social housing sector
Apex is an all-encompassing housing Asset Management solution designed and developed by Rowanwood to help organisations manage their property portfolio and achieve compliance. An integrated modular asset management solution designed for social landlords, the system incorporates Core Asset Management, Asbestos Management, Planned Maintenance, Servicing & Inspections, Energy Management, Risk Management (Fire Risk, Legionella etc.) and Mobile surveying.
Apex, an industry leading asset management solution with an affordable and competitive price point, is available through two procurement / purchasing options:
- Direct Sales – customisable and flexible to the customers’ requirements, housing portfolio, budget, service level and service length.
- Digital Marketplace – available under the G-Cloud12 framework on an annual subscription basis, with 5 separate banding levels based upon the number of assets and combinations of business software packages.
Apex on the Digital Marketplace
Key business features include:
- Complete property asset management solution
- Manages all aspects of compliance and risk management
- Mobile surveying via smartphone and mobile tablets
- Manages servicing & inspection processes
- Production and management of short, medium and long-term maintenance plans
- Compliance with legislative, local and aspirational Quality Standards
- Energy Management covering rating, modelling and EPC Production
- Financial sustainability option appraisal
The heart of our Asset Management system, Apex Core is the fundamental building block of the Apex solution. Providing users with an intuitive, easy to use, highly flexible and configurable business tool that enables our customers to store, manage and process their property portfolio.
A business solution to issue and manage planned work programme with a contractor or DLO. It provides the users (and the contractor) with the ability to track and monitor progress through the use of user defined workflow stages. The user can manage and report on work commitments, budgets, variations, valuations, payments, refusals and defects.
A complete package to manage and maintain full compliance of all housing assets and appliances against regulatory standards, including servicing, asbestos, fire, Legionella, HHSRS and risk management.
Full energy management and rating assessments including ‘What if’ investment modelling scenarios, production of energy programmes, EPC Production and EPC Synchronisation.
Fully integrated survey and inspection software, supporting dynamic survey programmes for Apex Core, Energy and Compliance modules with additional control and configuration.
The Members Area of the Rowanwood Apex website is restricted to Rowanwood Apex clients only.
If you do not currently have a Rowanwood Apex account please register using the link above.