The Housing Asset Management Solution provider for the social housing sector
Apex is an all-encompassing housing Asset Management solution designed and developed by Rowanwood to help organisations manage their property portfolio and achieve compliance. Apex is an integrated modular asset management solution designed for social landlords. The system incorporates Core Asset management, Asbestos Management, Planned Maintenance, Servicing & Inspections, Energy Management, Risk Management (Fire Risk, Legionella etc.) and Mobile surveying.
Apex, an industry leading asset management solution with an affordable and competitive price point.
Key business features include:
- Complete property asset management solution
- Manages all aspects of compliance and risk management
- Mobile surveying via smartphone and mobile tablets
- Manages servicing & inspection processes
- Production and management of short, medium and long-term maintenance plans
- Compliance with legislative, local and aspirational Quality Standards
- Energy Management covering rating, modelling and EPC Production
- Financial sustainability option appraisal
The heart of our Asset Management system – store, manage, process and share all Asset information through one centralised register
Full contract management lifecycle from initial planning to delivery
Comprehensive register and processes for management of asbestos risks
Workflow solution to deliver regulatory compliance of appliances against corporate standards
Fully compliant solution for the management of property risks covering Fire Risks, Legionalla and HHSRS
Full energy management and rating including ‘What if’ modelling scenarios and EPC Production
The Members Area of the Rowanwood Apex website is restricted to Rowanwood Apex clients only.
If you do not currently have a Rowanwood Apex account please register using the link above.