IT Solutions made easy
“To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity” Douglas Adams
Founded in 2017 as a reformed software division buyout, Rowanwood Professional Services quickly injected the much-needed energy and resources required into providing its customers with the level of support and service expected from its superior products and services.
Since then a lot of exciting news has happened:
- new staff have come on board
- two new divisions have been setup; Infosec and ‘Cloud-9’
- new products have been developed and released for our customers, with more on the way…
- customers have invested in emerging solutions within our product range
In its two years of trading, Rowanwood has grown rapidly into a leading provider of bespoke technology services, with a cloud hosted offering. For social housing providers you can be confident that your portfolio of assets is maintained and fully compliant with all current legislation, with the assurance that all of your information is completely secure as we have a GDPR accredited practitioner at the helm.
Rowanwood engages with its customers on a common-sense level, discussing the root of the problem and finding the value-adding solution that works.
This is down to the great team of people we have working here:
- Andy Rendell – Managing Director
- Steve Brook – Sales Director
- Chris Hall – Senior Technical Consultant
- Adrian Clarke – Business Consultant
- James Brian – Business Consultant
- Andy Palmer – Technical Consultant
- Nikki Bywater – Office Manager